Speakers - Workshops - Quilt Shows - Calendar
The Program Chairs are
Sheila Kristynik and Lisa Hart
For a quick list of 2019 speakers, click HERE.
For a quick list of 2020 speakers, click HERE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT
E-mail Sheila Kristynik at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the list. We will run a waiting list after the class is filled, so that if someone cancels, you might be the lucky next person on the list and get in the class.
Some basic rules for Workshops:
· All workshops must be prepaid by check, cash or Credit Card. If you don’t pay when signing up, your place in the workshop is not guarantee.
· All workshops are highly funded by the board and that’s why workshop fees are only $45, cash or check, or $46.50 with Credit card.
· No workshop is refundable, but if there is a waiting list, and we can fill your place, you can get a refund.
· No member is allowed to sell her place in a workshop to another member. If you can’t make it, you must contact the program chair. Only with the program chair permission you can make arrangements for the other member to replace you if there is no waiting list.
· Workshops starts at 9:30 sharp. Quilt shops will open at 9:00 to give you enough time to setup.
REMEMBER, your spot is not secure until payment of $45.00 is received!
Beginning September, 2016, non-members of the Tri-County Quilt Guild who attend a guild sponsored workshop will be charged an additional $10.00 above the regular work shop fee.
Mail a check as soon as you send that e-mail to:
13730 Bonaventure Drive, Houston, TX 77065.
For more information on any of the upcoming speakers or workshops, please contact the Program Chair, Sheila Kristynik
Month at a Glance Calendar